It’s easy in our bottom line culture to only count your bank account as resources available to you.
Yet when you step back and widen your gaze, you might see that you have more than you think you have.
You might have:
- a supportive network who can help you source what you need.
- an amazing skillset that you can use to increase your income.
- free time to spend on your next million dollar idea that your audiences will love.
- extra materials that are left over from a past project that you can spin into something new.
- space (physical or mental) that you can share with those who need it.
- vision to inspire others to help you make what you imagine.
While none of this has a specific MONEY value, they are limitless in how they can help you grow the financial bottom line of your creative life.
What do you think, did I leave anything out? Comment below and let me know!